View Single Post
Old May 11 2013, 06:15 PM   #59
JarodRussell
Vice Admiral

Re: The 3D-quality

M'Sharak wrote: View Post
beamMe wrote: View Post
trevanian wrote: View Post

Wasn't offering an opinion on this aspect, -- just the views of industry professionals I interview and write about.
The image looks fine and, because of your lack of personal, subjective experience, you still don't know what you are talking about; you're just repeating what others told you.
beamMe, that will be enough. I would like very much not to see you sniping at anyone again - not at Deck 1; not at trevanian; not at anyone. Just stop it now.

Disagree with points made or opinions offered by others and, if you choose, rebut those points and opinions with facts and well-constructed arguments of your own, but leave the personal stuff out or take it outside. I'm busy enough here already with things which are actually about the movie; I do not need to be policing schoolyard squabbles and no one else needs to be reading them in this forum.
But there's no personal attack in that particular quote. Trevenian DOES lack the personal experience if he has never seen a modern 3D film, and he IS only repeating what others told him.

Trevanian talks about how apples are better than oranges because he talked to experts about it and posts facts about oranges and apples. But he has never eaten an orange or an apple to judge for himself.
JarodRussell is online now   Reply With Quote