View Single Post
Old May 11 2013, 05:25 PM   #55
beamMe
Fleet Captain

Re: The 3D-quality

trevanian wrote: View Post
beamMe wrote: View Post
trevanian wrote: View Post

Wasn't offering an opinion on this aspect, -- just the views of industry professionals I interview and write about.
The image looks fine and, because of your lack of personal, subjective experience, you still don't know what you are talking about; you're just repeating what others told you.
Sure. I take everything said at face value without crosschecking or doing conventional comprehensive research, then submit the material for publication without even letting all parties proof it for errors or omissions.

What, do you think I write about cinematography for a supermarket tabloid, or Fox News?

If you have no interest in legitimate professional statements of fact -- not opinion -- on actual measured aspects of what you're just babbling about, then wallow away in ignorance, you've certainly got plenty of company here.
The technical facts, aspects and reasons for a somewhat lower image-quality are one thing.
But the personal, subjective impression you get from actually watching a 3D-picture is far more important.
beamMe is offline   Reply With Quote