View Single Post
Old May 11 2013, 06:23 AM   #25
Classic Fan
Rear Admiral

View Classic Fan's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Classic Fan
Re: Star Trek: Into Darkness Discussion [**NO SPOILERS PLEASE**]

Phily B wrote: View Post
Kinda missed it in the first showing, but Doohan's son looks like he is back and gets a line.
Yeah he was, made me happy he got a line and an interaction with the cast. Nice little thing abrams gave the family.

Phily B wrote: View Post

I will say its just great to me there are people appreciating and discovering the rest of Star Trek through these movies too.
I had the same conversation with a friend. I'm so happy that people such as the friend I spoke, and others I know, will watch a new Star Trek movie and enjoy it. 10 years ago it was stereotyped for nerds.

Star Trek was once just for us fans, now, I love the fact abrams has introduced it to new audiences who embrace it and are digging out the show/movies to see what makes trek good.

Makes me happy. Sounds corny, but it's true.

I dont care what anybody has to say, but JJ has been the best thing to happen to Star Trek in the past 15 years or so.
"Course your not,your not scared of anything. Box falls out the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard. Look at you, just sittin' there,you know what i think? Must be helluva scary crack in your wall" - The Doctor
Classic Fan is offline   Reply With Quote