View Single Post
Old May 10 2013, 07:27 PM   #158
superdeluxe
Captain

Re: Avengers 2 News, Rumors, Etc. Pictures until release...

Has Joss found his Scarlet Witch?
Although Joss is still writing and probably not ready to send anything out to actors, for the two roles, they're generally looking for actors in their 20s and we've heard word that the "prototype" for their Scarlet Witch is none other than Irish actress Saoirse Ronan. Except something to note is that they're going "British" for the role rather than trying to have actors playing Eastern Europeans.

As it happens, Ronan just turned 19 last month and she will be turning 20 sometime during the time they would be filming the movie next year though she's also already been playing more mature roles. If she is Marvel's "prototype" for Wanda, why wouldn't Marvel just outright make an offer to Ronan once they have a script done? Ronan has those mesmerizing eyes that would be perfect for the Scarlet Witch, too.

As far as Wanda's brother Pietro--now we're assuming they're going to use the same first names from the comics even though they're played as British---he's only described as being "euro" and "edgy," but there are plenty of British actors in their 20s who could fit that bill. Come on SHH readers, what actor could hold their own against Ms. Ronan? Please don't mention either of the actors from The Host, though
http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...-a-quicksilver

Oh and Black Panther?

elmayimbe ‏@elmayimbe 45m I have in my possession a grid that shows THE BLACK PANTHER is shooting next year. Getting confirmation. Me thinks AVENGERS 2 cameo 1st. RT

Star Trek 250+ million or Bust!
superdeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote