View Single Post
Old May 10 2013, 07:10 PM   #12
Santa Claus
Believe

Send a message via ICQ to Santa Claus Send a message via AIM to Santa Claus Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Santa Claus Send a message via Yahoo to Santa Claus
Re: Star Trek: Into Darkness Discussion [**NO SPOILERS PLEASE**]

Timelord_Victorious wrote: View Post
Let me tell you as someone who has seen it.
One viewing may not be enough to make up your mind.
The movie has a lot of things to take in and once you managed to process it you may want to see it again to make sure your opinion is valid.

In my opinion it has some stylistic choices and characterizations that not all people will agree with, but it firmly puts the story back in the Trek universe we all know and love.

It is a seperate timeline but keeps it's ties to the prime universe.

Not a spoiler, but watch out for a couple starship models from the past. Made me grin.

There is probably a lot of stuff I missed on first viewing as well, which I have time to look for because know I know what to expect.
Awesome! Yes, this is why I want to be unspoiled. I know a few tiny bits and pieces, but I have stayed away from any actual spoilers all this time, and I'm now 5 days away from the movie, all in good shape.

I get what you're saying about having to see it more than once. I had to see Star Trek XI at least 3 times while it was in the theater, which was unprecedented for me, but it was that much fun, and there was so much to take in.

I can't wait to (hopefully) do the same here.
❄ A Joyful Holiday Season to You All! ❄

Santa Claus is online now   Reply With Quote