View Single Post
Old May 10 2013, 06:24 AM   #897
JD
Admiral

Re: Green Arrow (CW)

Wow, that was a hell of a huge episode. I was really happy with all of the developments. I'm really looking forward to seeing where they take things next week.

As for the debate over hero names, I really don't see them giving any of their original characters names that belong to other characters in the comics.

I am curious what's going to happen to keep Ollie & Co. doing their thing. I'm assuming it will tie into whoever Fyers is working for, because I find it hard to believe that they won't eventually tie the stuff going on on during the island flashbacks into whatever is going on in the present. As for the woman we saw Fryers talking to, I just got hit with an idea, what if it's Chesire?

I know there's been some debate about whether Tommy will become a full on enemy of Ollie and at this point I could see it happen. I don't think he's be much of a physical threat personally, but I could see him playing more of a behind the scenes role while he is training to take on Ollie. I could see that being a perfect arc for his character next season, with it building up to a big one on one evenly matched fight at the end of the season.

I was just looking around at the characters page on Wikipedia and found out that Fryers and Shado are characters from the comics, I did not know that.