View Single Post
Old May 9 2013, 11:18 PM   #414
Aeolusdallas
Captain

Re: The Defiance Thread - News about the Show and Game

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
I followed the link, the "town" didn't look much larger than my university campus, which is a minute fraction of the town I live, and the town I live in is tiny compared to a real city.

okay serious question.

How many citizens mobilized for the defence?

If a thousand people showed up to defend that gorge, and only 41 people died, then a the volge have worse aim than Imperial Storm troopers, if they didn't hit the other 959 asshole drawing fire from their heavy weapons, and b 5000 other people were too cowardly to turn up, or straight out abandoned Defiance? But if a hundred citizens of Defiance showed up to defend the gorge, almost half of them dying seems about right, but they're sacrificing their lives so that over 5 thousand 900 asshats back home can whore it up and play cards ignoring the invasion.

Logically because of the pilot, it's a small town. They need to actively contradict that on screen by showing a town meeting where three thousand people show up, or say that 4 thousand of them fought the Volge... The real world set they are using is just one street, and frankly I was beginning to think that the town was one street.

Meanwhile in those pictures of the town that were linked, I thought those blurry shadows might be people, but then I decided that they were trees.

Arbour Day must be really big in the future.
They are clearly people but you clearly have no intent of honest discussion here.
Aeolusdallas is offline   Reply With Quote