View Single Post
Old May 9 2013, 04:47 PM   #408
Bird of Prey
Fleet Captain

Re: STO: TrekBBS Armada and House of TrekBBS - Fleet discussion and FA

Timelord_Victorious wrote: View Post
I have... not from TrekBBS, though. I Ferengied one from a T5 fleet, an Armitage... I screwed myself out of getting a T5 fleet hangar, though but not thinking far enough ahead then.
How did it compare to the c-store Armitage?

Scout101 wrote: View Post
Wanna see if we can shake a little fleet activity out, on that note. We're THIS close to completing Tier 3 and having access to some better stuff, but we've ground to a halt. If we can make a little push, should be able to get there and open up the options a bit. Tier 4 seems unlikely unless they fix the costs a bit, but we're almost over the hump for Tier 3.

Been dumping stuff in to try and wrap ths up, but not seeing a whole lot of movement there...
I was doing some contributions the other day and managed to finish off three projects - 2 starbase and 1 embassy. If we can make it to tier 3 on the starbase, then I'll wait until then to get a Fleet ship. I will gladly donate what I can (consumables, DOFFS) to make this a possibility, but I'm holding onto dilithium so that I can convert it to zen for the new items in the Legacy of Romulus update
Bird of Prey is offline   Reply With Quote