Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy - HBO on Demand
Pain & Gain - free admission
Iron Man Three 2D/3D - free admission/free admission
On the Town - free admission
Public Enemies - DVD
New York, I Love You - DVD
The World Before Her - free admission
The Legend of Billy John - free admission

I tried watchin' PE a couple of times a few years ago, but kept fallin' asleep. I finally got through it on DVD the other day. Not too bad a movie, definately not the best from Michael Mann, Johnny Depp or Christian Bale, but still glad I finally stayed awake to watch it.

Watched NY,ILY this mornin'...an anthology film with ten segments from multiple directors & writers and a large cast. Took me over three hours to watch an hour & a half movie, 'cause it was so dull, I kept gettin' distracted.

Went out to the Village for TWBH, a documentary about the way modernization & western culture are havin' an effect on teenage girls in India. Gotta say, I kinda side with the progressive family shown in the film, since the traditional Hindu family was abusive & the girl attended a militant trainin' camp.

Followed that up with a trip to the Ritz for Weird Wednesday. This week's show was about a southern hillbilly fightin' demonic evil with silver guitar strings. What the fucking fuck did I watch...

Will try to see The Great Gatsby before shift Friday...and I got word from AICN about a special event screenin' for Star Trek Into Darkness on Saturday!!!