View Single Post
Old May 8 2013, 09:21 AM   #22
gastrof
Rear Admiral

Re: If you found yourself aboard the Enterprise during TMP...

Peach Wookiee wrote: View Post
gastrof, we don't insult people's intelligence like that here. And we don't try to lure someone into a fight. Infraction for trolling, comments to PM, please.
Actually, as already said, nobody was insulted except perhaps me.

Nobody was lured into a fight. That's YOUR imagination running wild.

I'm not responsible for the thoughts and feelings of a phantom you've dreamed up in your imagination and then stamped my board name onto.

There WAS no trolling, except possibly an attempt to sabotage this thread.

I'm quite aware of how things are to be done on ANY message board, including this one, since it appears I've actually been here, oddly enough, since the day BEFORE you joined back in May of '01.

As for infractions, there's no legitimate one here, but perhaps there should be one in the case of a mod who abused their authority.

As for me replying in a PM, why? You made your attack on me in public, why would I not be able to reply in public?

You'd do well to take into account something-

What you imagine someone felt or was trying to do is not what they were feeling or doing. It's simply what YOU'RE imagining.

I'm not going to reply to any more of the responses in this thread, since a simple game has been ruined, including by you.

Favoritism, perhaps, on your part, where a personal friend is concerned, maybe?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, and I'm owed an apology.

Doubt you'll give it.