View Single Post
Old May 6 2013, 05:05 PM   #2044
Angel4576
Rear Admiral

Re: Season TWO OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

NewHorizon wrote: View Post
Angel4576 wrote: View Post
^^ Well we already know that HTV are no longer involved. Modern Video are doing season 4, and based on the Season 4 trailer, it looks like they're doing a pretty good job. If the Season 4 remaster is up to scratch then I imagine they'll get the nod for Season 6 as well.
The only issue with the S4 trailer is that the really good stuff being showcased is actually from Redemption part 2, which was done by CBS-D. It doesn't give a good feel for Modern videos work at all really.
Actually, yeah, fair point. We'll have to wait a little longer to see how MV fare I suppose, but it's difficult to imagine anyone being as inconsistent as HTV were. Hopefully with CBS-D paying much closer attention, and doing the conforms this time, we'll get something much better than Season 2. Having Max Gabl involved will help too - the planets in Season 2 stuck out like a sore thumb compared to what we'd gotten in the first season.

Oh well, fingers crossed.