od0_ital
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to od0_ital
Re: Movies Seen In 2013

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy - HBO on Demand
Pain & Gain - free admission
Iron Man Three 2D/3D - free admission/free admission
On the Town - free admission

The Drafthouse's quote along for this month is A:TLoRB, which I hadn't seen, and when I found it on HBO on Demand, I thought I'd go ahead & watch it. It was pretty dumb, and I wouldn't want to see it at a quote along.

Went into work early the other day to see P&G, which was awesomely stupid, but so much fun. It may become one of my favorite Michael Bay movies ever.

Went to the Ritz to see IM3 in 2D. That was crazy awesome. I'm gonna go see it in 3D before work tomorrow.

Followed up IM3 with OtT, a Gene Kelly/Frank Sinatra musical from 1949. It was a rather cute story about three sailors who are on leave in New York City for 24 hours. And its the second Gene Kelly musical I've seen in the theater this year.

The third movie at the Ritz today was The Last Starfighter, which I have watched a bunch of times sine I was a kid, but tonight was the first time I've seen it on a theater screen. Added bonuses - it was a sold out show & the presentation was 35mm.

- edit, to add -

Came into work early and saw Iron Man Three again, this time in 3D.

It's still awesome.

And, added bonus, there was the 3D teaser trailer for the Thor sequel was attached.

Last edited by od0_ital; May 7 2013 at 01:46 AM.
od0_ital is offline   Reply With Quote