View Single Post
Old May 6 2013, 01:22 AM   #116
iguana_tonante
Admiral

Re: 5 year old given rifle as gift, kills 2 year old sister

farmkid wrote: View Post
I think I'm done discussing this. You aren't arguing in good faith (hence the comment about being "disingenuous", look it up if you don't know what it means", and I have no interest in continuing with someone who is only interested in twisting arguments to make someone look bad, rather than making sincere arguments.
Oh me so sorrya, me notta speakka goodda Inglis.

I know perfectly well what "disingenuous" means, thus my pun about your arguments not being very ingenious either, i.e. not very clever.

I hope you are done discussing this, because it means I don't have to hear you dissing people who disagree with you as "terrified of guns", and insinuating that I'm a furriner who doesn't speak the language. Sincere arguments, my arse.

Kenbushway wrote: View Post
Did you miss the part or just not quote where I said unless you change the laws? Currently giving a child a gun isn't against the law. Oh shit looks like one of those rare times I made a valid point huh.
Uh-uh. And did you miss the part when I said that laws are exactly what you need, to prevent people from giving their kids weapons? Keep digging, auto kid.