View Single Post
Old May 5 2013, 02:33 AM   #44
Neroon
Mod of balance

Re: 7X11 The Crimson Horror(Grading/Discussion)(SPOILERS

Ghost Bones wrote: View Post
Rancid, repellent television. A failure in every measurable way and no one involved should ever work again.
Aside from the inaccuracy of the statement (and I don't just mean it being questionable whether something can be generally adjective, which implies there are occasionally deviations, for 100% of the time), perhaps if you find someone disagreeing with you offensive then you should be the one wary of posting on a public (or, if you prefer, PUBLIC) board. If you think my posts are crap, why not ignore them?
junxon wrote: View Post
Rancid, repellent television. A failure in every measurable way and no one involved should ever work again.
in that case here's what you should do from now on:

1. don't watch.

because this would have the bonus knock on effect of:

2. you not commenting on anything.
Please don't address me ever again, unless I quote you first.
#1.) In the future kindly explain why you feel whatever way about a given episode, such as diankara has suggested. It makes for a much more productive discussion, and your life on this board will be longer..

#2.) Kindly focus on your own postings and leave the moderating to Spaceman Spiff, Timby, and myself.

Otherwise, it's an infraction due to the history you have here.

P0sitr0nic wrote: View Post
junxon wrote: View Post

in that case here's what you should do from now on:

1. don't watch.

because this would have the bonus knock on effect of:

2. you not commenting on anything.
Please don't address me ever again, unless I quote you first.
Then dont post here.

You do nothing but spew hate for the show, and are generally negative 100% of the time. Its offensive and tired.

Oh, and its a PUBLIC board. Get used to being called on your crap.
P0sitr0nic, you and junxon both need to focus on your own posts, and the subjects at hand, please. This is after all the Doctor Who forum.
- Proverbs 12:20
Neroon is offline   Reply With Quote