View Single Post
Old May 5 2013, 01:35 AM   #343
Brit
Captain

Re: When did voyager go wrong?

teacake wrote: View Post
Brit wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
OMG Brit. I feel like I have missed out on something totally awesome. I should have spent the 2000's building up a fan following and then "died" and then watched my mystique rise. The really sad thing is I'm not even kidding.
Yes you did LOL. I came into the J/C fandom in 2003 just in time for the last major kerfuffle. It was very impressive.

Have you heard of MsScribe, and the problems she caused in the Harry Potter fandom? This Voyager one was just as awesome but I donít have IP addresses and such. The only thing I figure is that I can use it in an original book.
No haven't heard of it, got a link to a synopsis?
Yes, I do. Here is the whole story, kind of a detective story too lol.

http://www.journalfen.net/community/bad_penny/1074.html

Her use of sock puppets is awesome lol. All in the pursuit of being the "Big Name Fan" in Harry Potter. Incidentally the BNF of that fandom was Cassandra Claire, who is now known as Cassie Claire. She writes young adult novels. You can check this on Amazon.

I do have some screen prints of something kind of strange. On March 21, 2003. One of Msscribe's sock puppets posted the following.

Many of you do not know this, although she is very open about it but msscribe began writing Harry Potter FanFiction after a bad car accident resulted in her suffering a traumatic head injury, and her therapist told her to try writing in order to help her in her rehabilitation.
Well that kind of made the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up because I remembered this from a new member's introduction on one of the Voyager forums.

April 9, 2004
I was in a severe car accident that summer. The Corvette convertible that I was driving was wedged in between an ambulance and a huge furniture delivery truck. The accident was caused by a carload of kids on drugs being chased by the police.
What she hadn't said there was something she had said in an earlier post, that her therapist told her to write as a part of her rehabilitation.

See I could write a book (lol I should say I am writing a book lol.)

Brit is offline   Reply With Quote