View Single Post
Old May 5 2013, 12:17 AM   #606
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Smallville Season 11, it"s happening...

Q strikes again...at least for me. He did a brilliant job with Lana more than I thought he would. Not only does he retcons Imra's line and make it relevant again (something that Bryan and Kelly wrecked IMO when they did this to Lana in the first place) but he has given her a purpose and mission. Yes she's still hung up on Clark, but she's also used some of what Clark taught her and applied it to her mission in Africa. Of course it's all about Lana, she's attempting to find her purpose when really her purpose was stripped from her in the first place. Becoming Kryptonite Woman has given her new focus. She's still haunted by things in the past...but then who isn't in this show?

Once again he also sneaks in not one but two DCU characters, I'm pretty sure he introduced a Smallville version of "Batwing" (Lana's ally David). Plus looks like it will be Kryptonite powered freak vs Kryponite powered freak in the next issue since the warlords hired a certain mercenary that we haven't seen in a while!

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote