View Single Post
Old May 4 2013, 07:28 PM   #3
Green Lantern
Fleet Captain

Re: 7X11 The Crimson Horror(Grading/Discussion)(SPOILERS

*Sigh*. Going through a bad patch again.

This episode was just awful in so many ways. I felt there was not enough time for the story to develop properly, it felt like they just blundered in. I hate this Sontaran and Silurian duo, I can't stand it when they make villains into good guys. It never works. Plus I didn't understand the plot properly, again.

The only thing that stopped me from giving it one star is Matt Smith's performance and that cute little red parasite thing. I could imagine them making it into a soft toy like they did with the adipose.

Plus the sonic screwdriver is being used far too much. How the hell did the doctor cure himself from that corny looking crimson thingy? By shutting himself in a vault and pressing his sonic screwdriver for five seconds.

I think I was wrong when I said part 2 of series 7 was better. Although I prefer the companion, title sequence, and some of the stories (just two really), looking back on it statistacally, part one was better as I liked 4/5 of those episodes.

I hope the cyberman one next week is a gooden, otherwise I've lost all hope in Dr. Who.
Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote