View Single Post
Old May 4 2013, 02:46 AM   #117
Spot's Meow
Vice Admiral

Re: Survivor 26: Fans vs Favorites Discussion

I really don't know who's going to win, let alone who's going to make it through the next tribal council. This season has definitely not been predictable. It has already several times broken the usual pattern of a large alliance dominating after the merge and the coat tail riders ending up at the end. Really, anyone could win at this point. I really don't know what will happen. Though I often lament them bringing back so many returning players so often, it does provide for a different dynamic sometimes. In this case it has fostered a group that is not afraid to take big risks, that can play a much less emotional game, and aren't quite so loyal to "the alliance." With new players, they seem to have so many fears, anxieties, and emotions tied up with the thought of leaving the security blanket of their power alliance that they don't understand that sometimes you need to take opportunities when they present themselves.

I think this has been a very good season so far, and I look forward to the last couple of episodes. I can't believe the finale is almost upon us!
T.S. Eliot
Spot's Meow is offline   Reply With Quote