View Single Post
Old May 3 2013, 11:51 PM   #116
JirinPanthosa
Rear Admiral

Re: Survivor 26: Fans vs Favorites Discussion

Doesn't Andrea know that people who act paranoid get voted out? Remember Jamie from Guatemala? (Best cast non-all-star season IMO. I don't know why they never invited back Rafe, Amy, Danni, Brian. Any one of those would have been ten times better than Francesca. And I have no memory of Corinne from her first season either.)

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Andrea appear again if there's another Heroes vs Villians season, but Malcolm and Cochrane are the only ones who'd make good choices for the 'Only bring back two or three vets' seasons.

I don't know who's going to win now. I know it's not going to be Sherri. Anyone else I think has a very good shot. Eddie could win out the challenges then win the final vote because he's the only one left holding the loyalty and 'Physical competitor' cards, not to mention having at least two free votes. The other four cancel each other out in terms of jury hate.

Sherri said Shamar was her Philip. Then she said Philip was her new Shamar. What she doesn't realize is that she is everyone's Philip. She's a lock for third place.

In fact I'm going to go ahead and predict Dawn/Brenda/Sherri for final three.

Last edited by JirinPanthosa; May 4 2013 at 12:01 AM.
JirinPanthosa is offline   Reply With Quote