View Single Post
Old May 3 2013, 02:47 AM   #6654
Unwrapped
Continuity Spackle

Send a message via ICQ to Unwrapped
Re: DC's New 52: Reviews and Discussion (Spoilers welcolme and likely)

TheSeeker wrote: View Post
I'm almost done catching up on all my Green Lantern reading and I have to say so far I am not enjoying Wrath of the First Lantern all that much. I've read up to issue 18 of all the involved titles and so far it is just "meh" to me. I enjoyed Rise of the Third Army much more.

I'll also drop Red Lanterns as soon as this storyline is done. In fact, I probably could have easily done without reading any of the Red Lantern crossover issues and still understood the story just fine. To be honest I'm not sure how Red Lanterns has made it this many issue. I picked it up up starting with issue 13 and so far none of the issues have appealed to me at all.
I suppose in some respects I'm sort of the opposite. I haven't had a chance to fully catch up, but I find the Red Lantern issues more interesting than either the Third Army or First Lantern arcs (although I've only seen snippets of the later, so I can't properly judge yet). I will agree about Guy's new RL look not being as good, and I'm not sure how I feel about him leaving the green for the red.

"If you think you're brave enough to walk the path of honor, then follow me into the dragon's den."

Knight Exemplar
Unwrapped is offline   Reply With Quote