View Single Post
Old May 3 2013, 12:57 AM   #83
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: Ant-Man: Info, Pics, Rumors, Casting and Details till release

For those who may not have gotten a chance to see the Ant-Man test reel when it was last leaked on line a few weeks back before being yanked within 24hrs, here are a few screengrabs I ran across elsewhere.

Also Feige gave an update on what will have to be tweaked on Ant-Man, mainly weaving it more into the MCU as it's been on the table so long things have developed around the script that's been in place now for a few years.

“Frankly, now we have to re-write it to put it a little bit more into the [Marvel Cinematic Universe] because it was written before it existed. We’ve talked about various names [to play the lead] over the past eight years but as you can imagine they keep changing as time goes by. But towards the end of this year, we’ll buckle down and start casting and start refining the script, which is great and which is very Edgar. He has done a great job being incredibly true to the comics but is putting his own spin on it, so we’ll be drawing on multiple mythologies for this one."
Now that Cap2 is filming and GotG has about locked down it's main cast(Zoe Saldana confirmed for Gamora now) attention is indeed shifting towards Ant-Man.

Equally interesting was the one line at the bottom: Ghost Rider is back at Marvel Studios. I'll await further details, can Sony just surrender the property back? Need additional sources to confirm personally despite this being allegedly said by Feige.
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote