View Single Post
Old May 2 2013, 10:41 PM   #12
Brent
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Brent Send a message via AIM to Brent Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Brent
Re: Supernatural 8x20 "The Great Escapist" spoiler discussion thread

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
This was a great episode. I love Metatron. His apartment looks a lot like mine.

There was lots of great stuff in this episode. Metatron pretty much confirmed that there would be negative consequences to closing the Gates of Hell, as we have been speculating. And the restaurant slaughter pretty much confirmed-- as if we didn't know-- that Angels are just as bad as Demons. They are weapons to be programmed and reprogrammed as the need arises. Castiel is "broken" because he has a conscience. Given that, along with Crowley's ability to take Bobby to Hell just because he felt like it, there's really not a lot of difference between Heaven, Hell and Purgatory.

And I wonder which Demon Sam will be "curing."

I was also a bit confused by the showdown between Kevin and Crowley. Kevin seemed to be without fear from the moment that Crowley came in. So was that blast of light something that Kevin did that he found in the tablet, or was that Metatron saving his ass?

Some nice funny moments in this one, too. "We're the Winchesters. The Winchesters!"
It was Metatron, he was able to erase the markings, get in, and save Kevin. Right after this, he even says I saved him directly.

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote