View Single Post
Old May 2 2013, 10:40 PM   #11
Brent
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Brent Send a message via AIM to Brent Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Brent
Re: Supernatural 8x20 "The Great Escapist" spoiler discussion thread

Mister Fandango wrote: View Post
Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
How about how Metatron said "The Universe" as if Earth isn't the only place where life lives.
We've been told that several times before, including from Castiel himself. I'm pretty sure Crowley's said it as well.

Brent wrote: View Post
We also learned that God did at one point exist, had Metatron write some stuff down, then dissapeared.
And we've known that for a while now, too. We've even seen God several times on the show, as mentioned in the last episode thread.

And even if you want to ignore that, we know God was on Earth courtesy of Joshua -- the only angel still in contact with God. God even told Joshua to leave the Winchester's memories in tact before sending them back to Earth.

The question is why he's taken an off-hands approach to Creation, not if he ever existed or is still around.
I will never buy that Chuck is/was God, unless they come out and say it. I'm not one that buys into that theory.

I do not think we've seen God in the show yet, IMO.

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote