View Single Post
Old May 2 2013, 10:18 PM   #5
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Isn't The Special, The Docudrama and Big Finish Enough [50th Spoil

At the end of the day, it will be enough. However, like others, I would have liked more even if it means I'm a bit greedy. It would have been wonderful to classic Doctors on screen again (especially Paul McGann) as well as many of the companions, but I'm also very grateful for what Big Finish will be giving us.

With that in mind, below is the recently released cast list for The Light at the End per Doctor Who Magazine:

That's a huge fan service and I, for one, am looking forward to it even more than the TV special.

That all being said, I'll still be very disappointed if William Russell doesn't make a cameo appearance on the show (yes, I know he has one for An Adventure in Space and Time).

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote