View Single Post
Old May 1 2013, 11:06 PM   #395
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: 50th Anniversary Story Official Thread

Off topic: It's Tintin! Not TinTin, Tin-Tin, or any other crazy way to spell it! [/rant]

Now that I have that off my chest, I have to express my disappointment that none of the classic Doctors (to include Paul McGann) are not returning. I'm disillusioned enough to grasp straws in the belief that DWM is misleading the fans (or themselves being misled) out of hope they'll make a brief, surprise in appearance, but I know it's highly unlikely.

That being said, I'm not going to prejudge the special. We already know of a lot of great things that will be in the special, and while they're not the original actors, I'm excited about their inclusion. Only time will tell how good this special actually is.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote