View Single Post
Old May 1 2013, 09:12 PM   #662
BriGuy
Rear Admiral

Re: Season THREE OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

cbspock wrote: View Post
jimbotron wrote: View Post
That's the Amazon Pre-order Guarantee. If they didn't do that, then make a huge stink.

It only applies if the price drops before it ships. Once I bought something and the price dropped after it shipped but before I received it. I contacted Amazon, and they said the price guarantee doesn't apply if it ships before the price drop, however they gave me the credit as a courtesy.

Otherwise I would have returned the first item, and then re-bought it at the lower price, but they saved me that extra hassle.

You don't have to make a huge stink, I contacted them via chat, and they took care of the problem with no issues.

-Chris
I've had the same experience with Amazon, where the price of something went down not long after purchase. They pulled the same thing on me - first it's sorry, nothing we can do, we won't refund the difference; but if you don't accept that and press a little more, you'll get a "credit" for the amount in dispute toward another purchase.

Must be on their script. First goal is to keep your money; second is to keep your business. It's rather obvious.
BriGuy is offline   Reply With Quote