View Single Post
Old April 30 2013, 06:57 PM   #217
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: 7X10 Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS(Grading/Discussion)(SPOIL

junxon wrote: View Post
DalekJim wrote:
So like, a sheep has to have been in love to have made a baby sheep? A termite has to have been in love to have reproduced? Where the hell did you learn biology? From Walt Disney?
why do you compare the doctor to animals of low intelligence? do you think he's thicker than those chavs you moaned about a few pages back?

'the doctor can't fall in love because i don't want him to wah wah' is such a great arguement. how about backing yourself up with more than some random tangent about animals can't fall in love. fuck that. the doctors not some animal.
The one thing no one is talking about is the Doctor already has a wife in River Song, so, alien or not, it's not apprpriate for a Kid's(Or family) show for him to be having relations with Companions at this point.

With McGann, it was only barely hinted at with Daphne Ashbrook. So, with Tenant/Eccelston and Rose, it was still fresh and new, so their Love story was OK. Bringing in Martha with her lust for the Doctor was old hat and annoying (Though I lik Martha other than that). Donna was against Hanky Panky in the TARDIS, and instead of Amy, he went her Daughter. A hookup with Clara is just very wrong considering his Marriage to River, and the Love with Companion thing is definitely getting old now.

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote