View Single Post
Old April 29 2013, 09:02 PM   #8
Franklin
Rear Admiral

Re: New Hot Wheels Enterprise!

C.E. Evans wrote: View Post
If you find one, it's more a case of dumb luck (being at the right place at the right time). There aren't very many of these Enterprises in a standard Hot Wheels case and sometimes someone (if not an employee at the store) will snatch them all up first and then resell them on eBay for several times their worth.

As for the bigger Hot Wheels ships, they should have been out already, IMO. Most movie toys are released at least a month before the movie, but these have been conspicuously absent.
Bet you're right. I drove to a nearby Target, nothing. Decided to go to one ten minutes farther down the highway, and nothing. Thought what the hell and went to the Wal-Mart a mile from the Target, no Enterprise. Toys R Us was only five more miles away, so I went there. Nope. Not there. And that boys and girls, is how I spent two hours of my afternoon.

(Let me tell you all, a 50-something man looking earnestly through all the Hot Wheels in the toy department gets some odd looks from other shoppers.)

Guess if I want one, I'll have to order one online. How quaint.

Last edited by Franklin; April 29 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Franklin is offline   Reply With Quote