View Single Post
Old April 29 2013, 05:48 PM   #10
Relayer1
Commodore

Re: Will you be able to resist boot legged copies of STID?

Scruggernaut wrote: View Post
I don't see how anyone can watch bootleg copies of anything. I'd rather not see STID at all than see a cam recording of it. And I hope others feel the same. It's not even like a legal issue. It's a self-respect thing. Why anyone subject themselves to that piss-poor quality is beyond me.

With that said, my IMAX 3D tickets have been purchased since February so yes, I think I'll resist.
When I was 14 I went to see a film a dozen times over the two or three months it was in cinemas - it was Star Wars. I've seen it several more times since !

I haven't got the time, money or inclination to do that these days, but I might go to see a film at the cinema, and if its something really special watch a bootleg copy whilst waiting for the bluray release.

Its unlikely, as I no longer have the contacts to get the discs, and anyway, you don't have to wait a year for the official release any more, but I don't see anything wrong with it. They'll get my money just the same...