That list should also have:
- Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and a redshirt will be the only ones on a landing party (only three will return)
- Uhura will only say, "Hailing frequencies open, Captain."
- Scotty will say something stereotypically Scottish referring to either Haggis or whisky
- Kirk's shag-of-the-week will be filmed in soft focus when in close ups
Here's my Star Trek (TOS) purity list:
* Kirk is the big risk, big reward leader.
* Spock is the logical dude who offers logical solutions to problems but has a volatile personality just below the surface.
* McCoy is emotion. He offers emotional responses and solutions to challenges the crew faces. He is an MD.
* Scott is the fix-it man. There to overcome the technical challenges of the Enterprise.
* The Enterprise, a kick-ass starship that is the envy of the whole fucking galaxy.
Put it all in a sci-fi, action-adventure blender and serve generously.