View Single Post
Old April 29 2013, 12:24 PM   #127
Allyn Gibson
Vice Admiral

View Allyn Gibson's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Allyn Gibson Send a message via Yahoo to Allyn Gibson
Re: Finale discussion thread (spoilerifictitle insided) *SPOILERS WITH

YellowSubmarine wrote: View Post
One thing that kinda annoys me with the alleged finale spoilers is that this is something I excluded as an option back in the Asylum of the Daleks, and completely wrote off in Snowmen giving up the hope that it could be this simple.
In this instance, we know that Moffat is making up Clara's story as he goes. In other cases, we may or may not suspect that, but he always says he has a masterplan we'll never figure out. In the case of Clara, he's said explicitly that he cast her as the companion first then decided to cast her as Oswin. What we have are characters who weren't connected but now are, so things may not join correctly.

Emh wrote: View Post
Absolutely. I would love even just a one-off series/boxset of John Hurt as The Doctor. I'm just not holding my breath that Big Finish will be able to do such a product anytime soon.
Maybe AudioGO could, the way they did the first two (or was it three) Tom Baker box sets.

I admit, I'm grasping at straws here. And it's possible that a John Hurt Doctor audio would be such a niche product that it wouldn't be worth doing even if someone could.

allyngibson.net
Allyn Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote