View Single Post
Old April 29 2013, 12:28 AM   #153
Mr. Adventure
Admiral

Re: 7X10 Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS(Grading/Discussion)(SPOIL

tomalak301 wrote: View Post
They started this mystery of who Clara was, going all the way back to the premiere episode of the season, and I hope we get answers before the season is out and everyone is fawning over the 50th anniversary show. If there's only 2 episodes left, we're going to get some rushed stories to wrap up the season successfully.
I think it was always going to wrap up in that manner. Before the season started I thought maybe the Doctor was going to continue to encounter "Claras" and mysteries but that doesn't seem to be the case. Even if she had remembered her talk with the Doctor I don't see how it would've advanced the solving of the mystery, she'd just know he's trying to solve one. Not that it couldn't have added some spice to their interrelationship.

Slugboy wrote: View Post
I was fairly forgiving about the scary zombies---after all, there needs to be something to scare the children into running behind the couch. It always confuses me, though, that the camera crew unfocuses the camera whenever filming the creatures (whether the zombies this week or the monsters from Hide). I can understand using a fuzzy lens to film a "creature's-eye view" but why would someone's vision go fuzzy when looking at the creatures?
At least for me personally, I've found that approach to be pretty effective, the monsters this week and last have seemed more intense than usual.
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote