View Single Post
Old April 29 2013, 12:07 AM   #148
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: 7X10 Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS(Grading/Discussion)(SPOIL

How many more episodes are there left in this season. I think part of my disappointment stems from the fact that after this season, we have the 50th anniversary special and then no more Doctor Who until probably next year. They have this mystery of Clara and I'm afraid it won't get resolved, thus making us wait like 1.5 years before we actually get any answers. This was the perfect episode to really delve into that, and echo or not, we're kind of back to square one. If Clara does remember than so be it, but I was hoping we could leave the episode with this storyline of what happened being deep to the point where the final episodes of the season can really delve into the events of last night. Because it was "kinda" a reset, I almost fear that the remaining episodes will be more of the same, and next week's episode looks so much like "Hide" that I'm almost bracing myself to be disappointed again.

They started this mystery of who Clara was, going all the way back to the premiere episode of the season, and I hope we get answers before the season is out and everyone is fawning over the 50th anniversary show. If there's only 2 episodes left, we're going to get some rushed stories to wrap up the season successfully.