View Single Post
Old April 28 2013, 10:32 PM   #142
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: 7X10 Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS(Grading/Discussion)(SPOIL

YellowSubmarine wrote: View Post
RevdKathy wrote: View Post
The book, like everything else, is made by the TARDIS. (Remember the key scene... she can make anything) Who else survived the Time War? The Doctor would hardly write his memoirs and include all his secrets, and leave it lying around for companions to read, even if an autobiography might assuage his survivor guilt. The other Time Lords are Time locked, and the Daleks have never struck me as the literary creative type (Dictate! Dictate!) The only other 'person' to get out alive is the TARDIS herself. And who else knows all the Doctor's secrets?
A very interesting observation. I might add that if knowledge of the Doctor's name is so critical, he wouldn't keep in a place so easy to find.
Maybe he didn't know about it until Clara mentioned? I have to rewatch the episode because I can't remember his reaction to Clara's mention of the book and his name.

throwback wrote: View Post
I liked the design of the salvager's ship, and, for me, that was the best part of the episode.
So did I. It reminded me of Bablyon 5's Earth Alliance ships.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote