View Single Post
Old April 28 2013, 05:28 PM   #123
SeerSGB
Admiral

View SeerSGB's Twitter Profile
Re: 7X10 Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS(Grading/Discussion)(SPOIL

ATimson wrote: View Post
SeerSGB wrote: View Post
Eye of Harmony, I can accept this as being what was under the Cathedral from the '96 movie. I always thought that the eye was a a Black Hole that that all Tardis tied into, not a star on the verge of being one. Either it's always been that, or did the Doctor refit / change the Eye at some point to break free of the original Eye?
He probably lost access to the original Eye when Gallifrey was time-locked; we know that during the first few years post-Time War, he had to refuel at the Cardiff Rift. It could be that the TARDIS gained a standalone Eye either when the TARDIS regenerated in "The Eleventh Hour" or when the universe regenerated in "The Big Bang".
That's what I figured is that it had to be an "upgrade"; either something the Doctor did or the TARDIS did to herself.

Rewatching the episdode: In the reconfiguration room, with all the glowing pods, I paid more attention to the Doctor this time: There's something more to those devices than being replicators (to use a term). Watch the Doctor's face, he's hiding something.

Shazam! wrote: View Post
People calling the TARDIS 'Sexy' is the most cringeworthy thing any human can ever do.
It's fun. One of the cuter things to come out of the newer episodes.
SeerSGB is offline   Reply With Quote