View Single Post
Old April 28 2013, 04:25 PM   #827
Count Zero
Decidedly something

Re: Welcome Fellow Trekkies! The GTD Get to Know You thread

LancerKind wrote: View Post
Greetings humans, Vulcans, Klingons, Romulans, and other species which don't abut Federation Space. This is Lancer Kind, back for a visit in a quest for intelligent life willing to discuss Roddenberry Trek vision versus Abrams and wondering if we need a more moderate Peter Jackson vision.

Naturally, I came to TrekBBS as I detect there's a lot of intelligent life here. You'll see some postings about a Trek Purity Test along with a spoiler free pre-movie discussion about Into Darkness.

Check it out and leave comments to advance the discussion. TrekBBS members did awesome when discussing why Trekkies hated the 2009 Trek movie.

You'll see me around the BBS until the Into Darkness fervor dies down.

==>Lancer---
Your post was just a vehicle to promote your own website which redirects to a webring. This is considered soliciting according to the TrekBBS rules. Hence you received a warning. I removed the links. Please don't do it again. Comments to PM.