View Single Post
Old April 28 2013, 04:15 AM   #2890
Biffette
Captain

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Okay, today I found the KREO Klingon Bird of Prey and the assorted blind bag KREONs. Just like the GI Joe KREONs the blind bags are subtly marked so you can identify them:

There are six different ones and each bag comes with a KREON and assembly instructions. The Klingon has a jacket accessory that is not included with any of the Klingons in the Kreon sets. Below is a picture of Keenser and his instructions. I was amused to note that on the picture his goggles are unpainted. Also in the picture is a Fighter Pod that is too big a fighter to fit in a pod!

I got a couple of packs of the Fighter Pods, and the Enterprise. The Enterprise is my favorite toy of the new movie line so far. It feels good to hold and zoom around, and I think it would be fun to take into the tub like a little kid. The plastic on the nacelle struts is a little bendier than I'd like, but that is probably a safety precaution to prevent shattering when kids put too much stress on it.

The only weird thing about it is the action pod/torpedo they included with it. It is designed to shoot out of the deflector dish. The opening is very shallow and as the pod is longer the deflector dish will not close while the pod is inserted and it makes me think of a penis poking out.

Biffette is offline   Reply With Quote