View Single Post
Old April 28 2013, 04:11 AM   #63
Brent
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Brent Send a message via AIM to Brent Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Brent
Re: 7X10 Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS(Grading/Discussion)(SPOIL

1.) I was hoping we'd see bigger sets for the inside of the TARDIS, back in the classic series Tom Baker's Doctor walked through what were brick warehouses sized rooms, like shipping and receiving warehouses. The inside hallways also seemed bigger. There were lots of more interesting workshop rooms. And I've always wondered what happened to the Zero room, if it ever came back.

2.) I was hoping we'd see a big cathedral room for the eye of harmony, like the '96 movie, but, I guess maybe a huge star in a perpetual state of decay of exploding before it becomes a black hole isn't too shabby I always thought though the eye of harmony was a black hole.

3.) Not happy with a bit reset button, would have liked it better if he had fixed the engine by reversing time or something right then and there, something, and that way all the character development over the course of the episode would have remained.

4.) Why did Clara's clothes change at the end? After the reset she's wearing a completely different outfit from the episode.

I'm not sure how I feel about the episode, it wasn't as good as I was hoping. I will have to watch it again before I can grade it. I need to watch it with headphones on this time, I couldn't hear some of the dialog with the overly loud music and sound over the dialog.

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote