View Single Post
Old April 27 2013, 11:07 PM   #396
General_Phoenix
Commander

Send a message via ICQ to General_Phoenix Send a message via AIM to General_Phoenix Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to General_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to General_Phoenix
Re: Official New Star Trek 2012 Game for the PC, PS3 & X360

Beat the game as Kirk, then promptly went back to playing Terraria with friends. Might play through again as Spock, but then again I may not. I really liked the Enterprise levels, liked looking out the windows and seeing the nacelles, or looking out of windows and seeing parts of the saucer section etc. would have been nice if once you beat the game they let you free roam the Enterprise, even if it was just select areas like the shuttle bay, sick bay, crew quarters, engineering, transporter room etc.

Might go back and try to get all the communication logs and such, but they don't seem to be as much fun to get as say..the Riddler trophies were. Weapons were okay, I primarily stuck with the Federation weapons. Buddy I was playing co-op with kept calling the Tricorder mode detective mode, and kept calling the Gorn the Covenant . Although I actually liked the re-imagined Gorn.