I'm taking movies only from May-June-July this time. What are your most anticipated summer movies?
1. IRON MAN 3: trailers look amazing and it's the first post-Avengers movie; should make up for the disappointment of IM2
2. STAR TREK 2: loved the first one and the trailer looks amazing and we'll have a strong villain this time
3. MAN OF STEEL: SR bored me to tears so I'm really hoping this one delivers on the Super-Action. I still love Superman!
4. LONE RANGER: The team behind POTC is enough to get me excited, and I'm one of the very few who loved Wild Wild West '99
5: PACIFIC RIM: Del Torro giant robots vs monsters? sold!
6. FAST FURIOUS 6: there has been a steady uptick in quality from 4 to 5 so I'm looking forward to this.
7. HANGOVER 3: first two were hilarious and this one isn't repeating the same premise thank god.
8. EPIC: that trailer looks pretty cool with a solid action premise and amazing visuals
9. "THE" WOLVERINE: I love Wolvie, and the Miller mini-series is classic, but will it translate into a good movie? Dunno.
10. MONSTERS UNIVERSITY: Monsters Inc was the first Pixar movie I really loved, hopefully this doesn't $*%t all over it.
Runners Up: WORLD WAR Z, WHITE HOUSE DOWN, DESPICABLE ME 2, RIPD, THIS IS THE END, AFTER EARTH