View Single Post
Old April 26 2013, 05:39 AM   #72
SJSharksfan39
Admiral

View SJSharksfan39's Twitter Profile
Re: Season FOUR OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Discussion Thread

Mott the barber wrote: View Post
tomalak301 wrote: View Post
Any speculation on the Season 4 Theater event? Are they going to do the same thing like they did with Best of Both Worlds and combine Redemption as a feature film? I hope not. Personally, I would love to just have a Best of Both Worlds/Family night and make it a whole trilogy. Considering that won't happen, I wonder what episodes they could use to feature the season. If they wanted to go full fledged visual effects, I would do Galaxy's Child and The Loss. If they wanted to do good storytelling, perhaps Remember Me and The Wounded. Did Season 4 have really popular episodes? It seemed to me that it was the season where it was mainly business as usual.
I'm predicting The Wounded or The Drumhead will make the cut, probably along with Redemption.

Oh and you didn't just mention "The Loss" did you?!?!

I did mention The Loss, and there was one reason for that. I'm looking forward to how the FX will look on the Cosmic String. It's one of the more underrated shots in the season and if they wanted to feature visual effects, you can't get much better than the Cosmic String shot.