Thread: The Voice 4
View Single Post
Old April 26 2013, 01:49 AM   #47
JirinPanthosa
Commodore

Re: The Voice 4

Casadee Pope was the first result that didn't baffle me. I was rooting for Trevin Hunte but she would have been my second choice.

What completely baffled me was Jermaine Paul. I'm 90% sure he would have never done so well if not for his association with Alicia Keys.

The Voice is always a fun distraction. I really like the format changes in seasons 3 and 4. The first two seasons had a few completely ridiculous eliminations. Like, Jeff Jeffries in the round of 16 when he was 1000 times better than the person Adam saved, or Tony Lucca (The worst person in the entire live rounds) beating Katrina Parker even though she got well over half the vote because Adam inexplicably thought he was cool.

The new format makes it so much easier for the best talent to actually make it to the end it's a much better show.

It's just a shame that they don't give the winners any of their A material for their albums. I love these guys on the show but every album I've heard from a contestant is terrible just because of the terrible songwriting.

I think I like Usher and Shakira's coaching performance more than Christina and Cee-Lo but they're not as good at the entertaining banter. At least we don't have to hear the word 'Pitchy' every five minutes anymore.
JirinPanthosa is offline   Reply With Quote