View Single Post
Old April 25 2013, 08:08 PM   #86
gblews
Rear Admiral

View gblews's Twitter Profile
Re: NBA 2012-13 Discussion

tomalak301 wrote: View Post
I think the Warriors will give Denver a series, even though Denver will win. I am rooting for the Warriors, of course, but I could see this series going 7 games. It's going to be a fun series, as I think they all will be.
Nuggs may miss Gallinari more than you guys miss David Lee. Golden State is one of the few teams who can go toe to toe with Denver scoring AND they have Steph Curry. Nuggs, as I have said before, don't have that "dog". They have a lot of guys who are at around the same level skill wise. This can be great in the regular season, but in the playoffs you need more.

The other reason I like GS this season is because of Mark Jackson. He is the first decent coach they've had in many years (and I am including the years they had that clown, Nelson).

The misery will soon be over for the Lakers. I'm proud of the guys for hanging in there. Spurs should be worried a bit. They have not looked all that great against a totally beat up team. The largest number of points they out-scored the Lakers by in a quarter (in game 2) was 5. With just a little more scoring from the Lakers this series would be tied...and if a bullfrog had wings...

Last edited by gblews; April 25 2013 at 11:28 PM.