Thread: 10 O Clock live
View Single Post
Old April 24 2013, 11:01 PM   #4
Jax
Admiral

Re: 10 O Clock live

God "Katie Hopkins" is a digusting person, I so wish Carr was on that panel instead of Mitchell, he would of destroyed her. I think we buried the wrong women last week. Listening to her you would think shes a self made buissness women, shes a total farce who fails at anything she does...

She has participated in Officer Cadet Training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst but did not pass the course as a British Army officer
She was once a stand-by contestant for reality show Big Brother and appeared in an un-aired television pilot of the programme
Did fuck all in the Apprentice TV Show, leaving it before she could get kicked off
Got married in an episode of Celebrity Four Weddings...so classy
Sacked from the Met "she did not meet the required standards to complete her probationary period" according to them
She was in that god awful reality show "Get me out of here"
Katie Hopkins ran unsuccessfully for MEP for the South West England Constituency
Yep shes so successful.
If Fidelity to freedom and democracy is the code of our civic religion then surely the code of our humanity is faithful service to that unwritten commandment that says we shall give our children better than we ourselves received
Jax is online now   Reply With Quote