View Single Post
Old April 24 2013, 05:35 AM   #139
JD
Admiral

Re: Revolution - season 1 part 2 -

I really liked this episode. I thought we got some really good character moments, and some more interesting background on Miles. I thought the Georgia Republic was cool, and I liked Pres. Foster. I really don't see what's so bad about her? I liked getting a chance to see what things are like outside of the MR. It was interesting seeing what a richer more prosperous part of the world is like. I wonder if we'll ever get to see Texas or California?
The Rachel and Aaron story was pretty interesting too, although even I will admit that the whole thing with the nanites curing cancer was a bit of an eyebrow raiser. But I'm still willing to just accept it and move on. Although all they said was that she was going to die without them, so maybe they just somehow are keeping the cancer cells under control without actually destroying them. At this point I'm kind of hoping they don't try to explain anything about how the nanites work, because if they just keep things vague like they are now they can have them do pretty much whatever they want without trying to squeeze them into a specific set of rules.