View Single Post
Old April 23 2013, 11:19 PM   #103
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS - Grading & Discussion [SPOILERS]

Okay, I've been thinking way too much about this movie over the last few hours and I've found myself piecing together what little I know. Here's what I think happens, and I'm just going to throw it out here not having read any posts or spoilers. Just pure speculation on my part.

Here we go…
Someone found the Botany Bay, probably Admiral Marcus. Khan and his crew were then awakened, integrated into 23rd century society and given work as operatives with Section 31. Khan is given the alias "John Harrison" and a little plastic surgery. Now Marcus for whatever reeason has a change of heart about his decision and has these people killed off. Khan trusted Marcus and this new society and this is how he was repaid? This makes Khan mad and he retaliates with a terrorist attack. Kirk then goes after him not knowing that Marcus caused this anger. Somehwere along the line Carol falls for Khan. She serves as the Marla McGivers character this time around. Daddy can't be too happy about this. Anyway, Khan is stopped, but not killed, leaving room for a return. We got an original story with elements of "Space Seed" and The Wrath of Khan. Next time, we could get a follow-up with more elements of The Wrath of Khan and The Search for Spock.

Like I said, I know nothing. Maybe I'm onto something and maybe I'm way off. I'll know for sure in three weeks. Not gonna read any posts.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote