View Single Post
Old April 23 2013, 08:37 PM   #37
Dimesdan
Rear Admiral

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dimesdan
Re: U.S. air show cancels plans to reenact atomic bombing of Japan

Well that was enlightening and you've got me banged to rights, everything you said is correct, I mean sure, you're the all telling, all knowing Locutus of Bored.

Actually, no you don't, but will you change your mind if I repeat myself, nope, probably not.

In all seriousness I will say these things though:

1) Given the way the Great Britain has acted, how the British Empire acted when Britannia ruled the waves, I am no where near proud of my Country, I may come to it's defense sometimes, but that doesn't mean I am proud to be English/British/whatever!

2) If I have come across originally as passive aggressive, I appologise, that really wasn't my intent, the TL;DR comment, I'll hold my hands up and say, yes, that was a fair cop as that was the intent.

3) As for what irked me, something I thought I read here, but actually didn't, but in the aforefentioned place that shale not be discussed, I put two and two together, made 42 and made a tit of myself it would seem here.

So yes, regardless of what you may or may not think, I can admit being wrong and yes, this was an epic mistake of my own creation and I think I should (belatedly) take some of my own medicine when it comes to how one reads stuff on message boards.

I'm on twitter now. @DimesDaniel

Last edited by Dimesdan; April 23 2013 at 09:30 PM.
Dimesdan is offline   Reply With Quote