View Single Post
Old April 23 2013, 06:18 AM   #78
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: final episode...

Melakon wrote: View Post
Australians speak English, so that's somewhere I also consider since I'd adapt more easily I think. The only foreign country I've been to was Canada for a couple of weeks when I was 16 or so. If I did win a lottery, I'd probably relocate to another country just to see more of the world.
I'm sure quite a few of us might consider emmigrating if we won big on a Lottery, I mean I would consider it Canada, New Zealand or Australia do sound nice. But there is a difference between visting and living in another country. After all there is so much to consider, uprooting your family if you have one, leaving your friends/other family behind etc.. Are we moving because we thing the grass is greener?

teacake wrote: View Post
Well in that case the UK is the way to go since you can take a train to all of Europe !
That's assuming you don't mind rain 364/5 days of the year. Were a touch of snow brings the transportation network to a standstill and if the sun does manage to beat away the rain for a any length of time a hosepipe ban is put in place.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is online now   Reply With Quote