View Single Post
Old April 22 2013, 09:47 PM   #96
EliyahuQeoni
Commodore

Location: Redmond, Oregon, United States of America, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe
View EliyahuQeoni's Twitter Profile
Re: Your own personal continuity

Lenny Nurdbol wrote: View Post
BillJ wrote: View Post
Lenny Nurdbol wrote: View Post

There are many examples to go around too, not just E and XI... Just picking stuff out of the blue: characters running around in ST VI wearing the wrong rank pins...
Silly me. I like to get lost in the stories, not what costume jewelry the characters are wearing. Like it or not, mistakes happen.
Just one randomly picked example... You see, after you watch the episodes and movies a million times, the Next time around you Look for these little tidbits...and try to logically explain them if you can...
Speak for yourself. I've seen ST VI more times than I can count, but would never have noticed Colonel West had the "wrong" pins if someone hadn't pointed it out to me. When I'm watching a movie/TV show I enjoy I don't generally go looking for nits to pick.
"Canon is only important to certain people because they have to cling to their knowledge of the minutiae. Open your mind! Be a Star Trek fan and open your mind and say, 'Where does Star Trek want to take me now'." - Leonard Nimoy
EliyahuQeoni is offline   Reply With Quote