View Single Post
Old April 22 2013, 09:02 PM   #165
Marsden
Captain

Re: How Far Should TOS-R Have Gone?

I saw the 09 debacle on a copied dvd my brother in law gave me because his buddy burned it for him and he didn't like it. I expect to see this new one in the same way, I will not spend a penny on it, there's plenty of sheeple to do that for me.

P.S. I assume it was burned from HBO, is that piracy? I didn't pay for it, that was my point. I thought piracy included selling things.

Also, I'm expecting the new movie to be another blockbuster. That means a lot more people than "Star Trek fans" are going to see it. Those people that see a movie because it's the latest movie with action in it were the ones to whom I was refering. I'd been classified as a sheeple because I did something other people were doing and I didn't like it either. I apologize if my choice of words was unfortunate. I'm not making another post because Calculon said get back to topic and he's right, so I edited in here. Other people looking just to see any movie because it's something to do will be the majority of the ticket sales, just because of numbers.
We've taken care of everything, the words you hear the songs you sing, the pictures that give pleasure to your eyes. It's one for all and all for one, we work together common sons, never need to wonder how or why.

Last edited by Marsden; April 23 2013 at 12:54 PM. Reason: attempted explanation of poor posting.
Marsden is offline   Reply With Quote